Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Share and Voice: Dave at Super One

I took a trip to Super One Foods today to visit Dave the manager and give him our Thank You card (which after a long wait, finally got done!) ! I spoke with him personally, and although he looked really confused, and really wanted nothing to do with speaking with me, he smiled! And I'd say a smile is a good thing! I'm so glad that he donated these bags, I brought a few with me to do a little light grocery shopping when I was done, and I realized that carrying these "Green" bags are a heck of a lot easier than carrying a paper bag with no handles as well! So three cheers for Dave for helping out our Environmental Health Class!!

THANK YOU'S

Thank you Shar for taking such a great class picture! As seen above, it really turned out nice :) And also Thank You rest of our class for signing and adding to our beautiful Thank You Letter! Most of all, Thank You Dr. V for making this happen!

5 comments:

  1. Haha, wow lots of "Thank You's!" Good job on sending that poster on it's way! Keep up the great work Heather=) And thanks for the shout out on the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather for doing all that work! Even though he looked confused that he got a paper bag.. haha i know he loved it.. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete